H2Pro Fabric Conditioner - 1 gal
Brand RR Streets
HydroCare Fabric Conditioner - 1 gal
- The type and level of soils found on fabrics and the type and structure of the fabric dictate whether the fabric should be cleaned in water or drycleaning solvent.
- When water is the best choice, you can rely on Hydrocare from Street‰Ûªs to help protect the fabric from damage during processing, effectively remove soils and keep them from redepositing, and deliver a finish that is both desirable and necessary.
- Hydrocare products allow the fabricare professional to restore the processed fabrics to their original ‰ÛÏlike new‰Û condition. With Hydrocare, caring for these fabrics is made easy.
- Hydrocare provides a complete range of products formulated to work in harmony with each other to safely and effectively care for all fabrics that should be cleaned in water.
- These products, used in conjunction with Hydrocare‰Ûªs purposefully designed processes and procedures, allow the fabricare professional to process these fabrics and help keep additional production labor to a minimum.
- Hydrocare Fabric Conditioner is a surface active agent which affixes itself to the surface of the fibers. This allows Hydrocare Fabric Conditioner to act as an anti-static agent.
- In addition, it improves the resistance of fabrics to rubbing and abrasion during the drying process, thus helping to minimize shrinkage.
- Felting Minimizer
- Anti-Static Agent
For Safety Data Sheet (SDS) click here