Everything you need to know and more.
Norton Supply provides 24/7 service on our website.
We have created a Frequently Asked Questions page to support our customers while we are away. Remember the age old saying "no question is a bad question." If you do not find the question you have please reach out we would love to answer you.
I. First Time User FAQ's
1. If I am a first time customer, what do I do?
If you are a first time customer and trying to check-out, let me first say welcome. Now it is best to create an account. If you do not create an account you may experience difficulty upon the checkout process.
Creating an account will allow you to check-out with more ease. Once you have an account you can access all of your information 24/7.
2. When will my order ship?
After placing an order with Norton Supply several steps occur behind the scenes.
- First, the order is received and put in the que to be fulfilled.
- Second, the order is processed and the UPS tracking information is created.
- Finally, after the UPS information is received the order gets printed and handed off to the warehouse staff where it is packed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
As a customer you will receive a shipping confirmation email containing your tracking information. You will also receive an invoice upon completion of your order.
3. How do I track my order?
You can utilize your nortonsupply.com login to check on your tracking status.
- In your order you can view the tracking information.
- The tracking information is a live link to the shipper's website.
- Following the link you can view the Shipment in its entirety on the shipper's site. This is where you can find estimated delivery time.
4. What if my order was partially Drop shipped?
If your order had a drop ship item on it you will receive the drop ship item separately. Tracking information for all drop ship items is available upon request. Email any requests to: email@example.com.
5. Why do some items take 3 to 4 weeks to ship?
II. Returning Customer FAQ's
1. Why can I not login to my account?
- When we updated it we sent out invites to all existing customers.
- The invite was inviting existing customers back to our new site.
- If you did not receive the email and did not reactivate your account then that is why you cannot access your account.
2. How do I regain access to my account?
4. How do I return an item?
We have redesigned our return policy to better the customers. In order to return an item follow the steps here Return An Item. The UPS return label will be generated for you automatically once the return is authorized.
5. When are their deals or coupons for Norton Supply products?
There are always coupons and deals going on our site. For updated information make sure you subscribe to the newsletter.
6. Are there price breaks on Pallet orders?