H2 Pro Detergent - 1 gal
Brand RR Streets
HydroCare Detergent - 1 gal
- The type and level of soils found on fabrics and the type and structure of the fabric dictate whether the fabric should be cleaned in water or drycleaning solvent.
- When water is the best choice, you can rely on Hydrocare from Streets to help protect the fabric from damage during processing, effectively remove soils and keep them from redepositing, and deliver a finish that is both desirable and necessary.
- Hydrocare products allow the fabricare professional to restore the processed fabrics to their original "like new" condition. With Hydrocare, caring for these fabrics is made easy.
- Hydrocare provides a complete range of products formulated to work in harmony with each other to safely and effectively care for all fabrics that should be cleaned in water. These products, used in conjunction with Hydrocares purposefully designed processes and procedures, allow the fabricare professional to process these fabrics and help keep additional production labor to a minimum
- With its unique ingredients, Hydrocare Detergent helps preserve the integrity of fabrics in several ways.
- As part of its design, Hydrocare Detergent contains a buffering system which helps stabilize fabrics by lowering the interfiber friction during the cleaning process, which reduces felting shrinkage. In addition, the buffering system aids in the minimization of dye bleeding through a protective colloid which helps to preserve colors and retain their intensity
- Because Hydrocare Detergent is "highly active", it is very effective in loosening, surrounding and suspending soil until it can be rinsed away. This helps to ensure that whites stay their whitest and colors stay their brightest.
- Helps Stabilize Fabrics
- Soil Release Agent
- Minimizes Color Loss
For Safety Data Sheet (SDS) click here