Knock Down Vinyl Antimicrobial Basket Truck - 18 Bushel
Our antimicrobial vinyl liner inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi (C.P.S.I.A. Compliant). Along with our zinc plated steel base (no wood to attract contamination) makes this truck an excellent choice for healthcare applications. The sturdiness and durability of our fully sewn truck with the benefits of a knocked-down unit. Unassembled, it provides great freight savings.
Available in 6-20 bushel sizes
- Ships knocked down
- Saves freight costs when shipping 1-3 trucks
- Assembles in minutes
- 18 oz vinyl liner is flame retardant (NFPA-701) and is mold, mildew, UV and tear resistant
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
- Zinc plated steel tubular base and frame - the only truck made with zinc plated all welded square heavy gauge steel tubing
- Comes standard with our patented 5" Clean Wheel System casters
- Upgrade to 6" casters at an additional cost. Semi and fully pneumatic available by calling.
Shipping Dimensions: 37" L x 34.25" W x 8" H
Outside Dimensions: 44 1/2" L x 32" W x 38 3/4" H - Height is based on 5" Casters
Product Weight: 46 lbs
Recommended Weight Capacity: 550 lbs
Total Caster Rating: 800 lbs