This item is not available for express shipping.
MC920-DA Front Load, Dual Bill Acceptors with Dual Redundancy Feature
This Item ships in 1-2 weeks
- Standard's Modular Series coin and token changers were designed for "simple function" coin dispensing.
- These are excellent coin & token changers, and offer a variety of "plug & play" options to help you customize the changers to your specific business needs.
- For example, all Modular series coin and token changers have our Fast Vend Shut-Off/Auto Reset feature - a software solution to help minimize loss due to stringing.
- Likewise, Modular Series changers use MDB communication, and have the Dual Redundancy Feature that allows true built-in back-up.
- Standard's MC Series changers provide the ultimate in Flexibility & Reliability in a low-cost solution.
- Changes $1's, $5's, $10's, and $20's. Reads new as well as old bills.
- (2) Pyramid Apex 5400 MDB Bill Acceptor (1000 bill stacker capacity each/2000 total)
- (2) Mega-Hoppers hold a combined total of 20,000 Quarters ($5000 capacity)
- (3) T-Handle "Slam" locks with ace lock plugs
- "Out of Service" indicator light
- One hopper takes over automatically if the other one fails (hopper transfer)
- Higher security steel: 10 gauge door & 12 gauge cabinet
- Solid-welded seams (no hinges, rivets or spot welds)
- High gloss, powder-coat enamel paint finish with applied Lexan graphics decal
- Secure storage space
- Made in the USA
- Two-year limited warranty from Standard Change-Makers, Inc.
- ETL certified in accordance with UL and CSA standards
- Dimensions: 50"H x 28"W x 18"D
FREE ground shipping within contiguous US.
THIS ITEM NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING..