DiaSize Liquid Starch, 1 Gal.
- DIASIZE, combining the useful properties of polymers and natural sizes, provides:
- Firm yet flexible handle enables pouring ease.
- Concentrated size suitable for all types of polyesters, cottons and blends.
- Fabrics glide easily through flat work ironers, without build-up on chests and rolls avoiding common problems of pleating and snagging.
- Imparts soil release properties reducing stain build up.
- Thorough penetration of fabric produces clear mar free finish.
- Free-flowing liquid that is easily handled by automatic feed systems.
- Firm hand developed in dryer when fabrics are not ironed.
- Enhanced water absorption of fabrics.
- Outstanding storage stability assuring uniform results with no clogging of tubes or build up on equipment.
Directions For Use - (Cotton Fabrics) 1-4 ounces per 100 pounds (Blended Fabrics) 4-6 ounces per 100 pounds 100% (Polyester Fabrics) 6-8 ounces per 100 pounds Note: These are suggested quantities. You may have to use more or less depending on the hand and feel desired. Run Machine 5-7 minutes at 100 F. Use 3‰Û water level For full hand development, goods should be conditioned so that they leave ironer completely dry. ** Industrial use only **