This item is not available for express shipping.
BCX2010 Front Load Fujitsu Bill and Coin Exchangers
Standard's BCX - Bill-and-Coin Exchanger Series machines are designed to be "automated attendants", providing a combination of bill change AND coin change. For example, our default pay-out allows a customer to insert a $20 bill, and the machine dispenses (20) Quarters and (3) $5 bills. Excellent locations for Bill-and-Coin Exchanger machines are attended or unattended coin laundries, card laundries, car washes, museums, zoos and aquariums, paid parking lots; anywhere that would allow more customer convenience by breaking higher denomination bills into smaller denomination bills and coins that can be used in your business services. Why make your customers break their $20 bills into quarters only?
FREE ground shipping within contiguous US.
- Front Load configuration for Bill-and-Coin Exchange
- Mars Bill Acceptor - accepts $1 - $20 Bills - with 500 Bills Stacker
- Single-Note Fujitsu F50 Bill Dispenser
- (2) Steel, Modular Series Coin Hoppers - holds up to 6,400 Quarters ($1,600 capacity)
- Heavy gauge steel cabinets with solid-welded seams
- T-handle Locks with Ace Lock Plugs
- One Year Warranty on Fujitsu Bill Dispenser unit
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions 38" H x 18" W x 18" D
THIS ITEM NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPRESS SHIPPING..