How do I return an item?
Please note: This return policy only applies to orders placed through www.nortonsupply.com only.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we stand behind the products we sell. We want your shopping experience to be worry and hassle free. That's why we offer a 30 day return guarantee.
Your returned merchandise must meet all of the criteria within our return policy in order to receive a replacement, refund or credit. If the package and merchandise do not meet the requirements in this policy our Shipping and Receiving department may not accept your return and you will be responsible for all shipping costs including sending an incomplete return back to you or the returned items may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
Your feedback is very important to our success
You can count on everything we offer to be highly functional and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Which means you can't go wrong with products from Norton Supply. If you're ever dissatisfied with an item, you may return or exchange your Norton Supply purchases at any time over the phone.
Returning Standard Merchandise:
Standard order. Merchandise orders that are stocked items in Norton Supply's everyday inventory is called Standard orders.
Custom and Special Order Returns
- All of the original packaging and contents including the original invoice and/or packing slip which was received at the time of purchase or delivery must be included with item.
- Non-defective items will need to be returned in "new" condition. We will not accept non-defective returns with damage to the packaging. We will not accept items that are not in their original packaging.
- Any damage incurred by shipper of returned product to shippee or Norton Supply is the responsibility of shipper and will be deducted from RMA.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number written on the return shipping label and the RMA confirmation print-out included in the package with the product.
- If you receive an item that arrives with damage, you must report the damage via the RMA form within 7 business days of receipt in order to receive a replacement, refund or credit.
- If you need to return an item that is defective after the 30 day return period and is still under warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly or call us for special instructions.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs for the item being returned. You will not be credited your original shipping charges or the cost to send the item back to us.
- If you would like to exchange a non-defective item for a different product, you will be responsible for the cost to ship the new product to you and the original product to us.
- Once your returned item is received by us, we will send a replacement or provide a credit to your credit card as soon as possible. If your order was placed with a Purchase Order and payment has been received, we will send your refund in the form of a check.
- If you are returning a defective item, you will have the option for a replacement at no extra cost or a refund of the original amount of the product only. No shipping costs will be refunded.
- Custom ordered and printed goods, as well as electrical components are not returnable.
Custom orders. Merchandise orders that have been manufactured to custom measurements or design decided by the customer are called Custom made Orders. Custom-made Orders include but are not limited to, poly shirt bags, paper garment covers, caped hangers and forms/invoices. Custom Orders may not be returned for credit or refund. If upon delivery or installation of any Custom Order a manufacturing error is discovered and confirmed by Norton Supply's inspection, Norton will correct, repair, or replace the merchandise in question.
Special orders. Any merchandise ordered that Norton Supply does not carry in its everyday stocked inventory is called a Special Order. Returns and cancellations of Special Orders are subject to a restocking fee equal to thirty percent (30%) of the purchase price, plus applicable freight charges. However, the thirty percent restocking fee will not be charged on Special Order returns and cancellations if your merchandise:
- Does not match your order specification
- Has as a defect in manufacturing
- Is damaged in shipment